Effective November 23 2021
Re-emphasising good practice
A key emphasis is on the importance of continuing infection control measures that are currently in place, including masks, distancing, and sanitising. Masks inside the Kondole or the Nest are mandated. If you’re not sitting down with a cup of coffee/tea or eating food you are required to have a mask on (unless you have an exemption).
Leadership is having ongoing conversations around the implications of SA opening up to other States and the ongoing changing nature of managing the pandemic. We continue to be committed to the Government guidelines around vaxinations in order to manage the risk to our most vulnerable, with a desire to honour God and protect our community – loving God, loving our neighbour.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask for any activity taking place on the church property or inside the Kondole.
- There should be no communal serving facilities.
- Consumption of food and beverages are to be done while seated (morning tea).
- The physical distancing principle of 1.5m is to be encouraged.
- COVID-Safe Plans, COVID Marshals and an appropriate Contact Tracing Systems all need to be in place.
One service – 10:00 am | Capacity is limited to 450 in the Kondole.
Face masks mandatory for all indoor gatherings | unless you are 12 or under or have a medical exemption.
Congregational singing allowed with masks on |