One service – 10:00 am | no limits on capacity numbers.
What to expect today:
• Worship: a time to connect with God through song, prayer, silence, reading of the Bible, confession and reflection. Feel free to stand and sing or pray or read with us, or just stand and enjoy the songs/prayers/Scripture.
• Children: families are an important part of who we are and we love everyone to be in our Gathering. Mid way through the morning children have the opportunity to join our children’s program with Child Safe volunteers.
• Pastoral: a time to let you know about opportunities in the church where you can live out our mission at VHBC, along with hearing what is coming up and going on. This is also a time when our pastors will share events, news, and where God has been at work.
• Offering: another way to show love to God and others by returning a portion of our income for God’s purposes. If you are a guest, please don’t feel obligated to participate in the offering. We’re just pleased you are here today. There is not physical offering taken up – although the is a ‘box’ identified ‘offering’. Attenders are encouraged to give via direct deposit to either the general fund or the building fund.
• Sermon: one of our pastors or an invited speaker will explain a Bible passage in a way that reflects the intent of the original writer and apply it to the context of our life and faith journey.
• Response: a song and invitation to act on what we’ve heard in the message, or an encouragement to ask questions around exploring faith and following Jesus.
Please take advantage of online giving by completing direct deposit into church bank accounts