This week, regular service 10.00 a.m. with singing and following SA Health guidelines.
At VHBC we will make every effort to gather whilst at the same time protect our most vulnerable, so please be patient with our staff and COVID marshals. We continue to be committed to the Government guidelines around vaxinations in order to manage the risk to our most vulnerable, with a desire to honour God and protect our community – loving God, loving our neighbour.
You will be able to attend under the following guidelines:
• If you are well and have no cold and flu like symptoms
• If you are not under any quarantine order
• QR check in and hand sanitation
• Mask wearing in the Kondole is mandatory unless you have an exemption which you may be asked for. Eating or drinking is to be while seated.
• The physical distancing principle of 1.5m is encouraged, along with avoiding handshakes and hugging
One service – 10:00 am | Capacity is limited to 450 in the Kondole.
Face masks mandatory for all indoor gatherings | unless you are 12 or under or have a medical exemption.
Congregational singing allowed with masks on |