Romans 8:1-4 (NLT) 1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. 3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Seven Revelations of how OT saints experienced the Holy Spirit.
- The Spirit as Creator and Sustainer of Life
- The Spirit Providing New Life
- The Spirit Being Present
- The Spirit as Counsellor and Teacher
- The Spirit Enabling Craftsmanship and Artistic Ability
- The Spirit Empowering to Denounce Evil and Declare Righteousness
- The Spirit Victory over Fear